Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Report

      Hi everyone, life is cool here. Well, actually it was about 37 out today, so very NOT cool. Yeah, that is Celsius BTW!! Yesterday I went and helped an older lady in our church hoe one of her corn fields, which was good. My left elbow is slightly crushed,  (long story) so, I am going nuts from having to rest and not do anything physical!!!! It's crazy. I went to the doctor and they told me that is isn't broken or cracked, just crushed, and that I have to wait until it stops hurting to do anything!!!! Apparently, the bone has to expand to normal size, and it hurts bad. Ugh...
     But enough about that, I got a great video on the bus the other day, and that will be hitting the blog tomorrow for sure, so stay tuned!! It's very unpredictable))
   Anybody out there been to Banff?? that's the picture

7 comments:

  1. Ughh that sounds painful!

    I've been to Whistler but never Banff. I want to get there someday. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crushed your elbow????!Ouch!!! :( How'd you do that?!! Be praying for you!!!! And well, we've seen a lot of Canada but never been to Banff! Looks absolutely gorgeous tho!! *adds to mental list of places to travel*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Alyssa... I dont know how that comment got deleted!! I tried to republish it, but couldn't. Sorry, there was no problem, just an accident!!))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear brother,
    I have read your comment on Steve Finnell's blog about eternal security of the believer, and I was very impressed with what you have to say on this matter.
    Why not take a look at my page,
    "Frank's Christian Thoughts"
    God bless,
    Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Slightly crushed...any degree of crushed can't be good. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a speedy recovery! :) Slightly crushed...any degree of crushed can't be good. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~