Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keep on the Firing Line


I do not have a lot of time to post at the moment, but life is good, as always. My dad, brother, and I got to go fishing on Friday. No not that kind of fishing, the kind with worms and metal hooks. I am so blessed to have an awesome brother and dad who are a great joy to be around. We did not catch anything, but we had a good time. On Saturday we had a good kids ministry and in the afternoon my Mom and Dad went out while Jedidiah and I worked on my mom's secret garden. Also, yesterday we went fishinig again, with a friend, and we caught some fish to put in my mom's fountain. They look really cool!! Sunday was a blessing. Not many people were out, around 20, but the spirit was good and several visitors were there. Please pray for two people in the church, one is named Mrs. Alexandra, she is very healthy but 3 weeks ago she started having really bad nerve pain and is in the hospital at the moment. The other person is an older man named Leon,. He is not saved and is having problems with a growth in his neck, he really needs Christ. Talk to y'all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~