Friday, May 15, 2009

Gone

Yes, I know the whole world is looking for me, and going into shock because I have not updated my blog even though I do VERY faithfully. Right?? LOL Believe it or not I am back in Germany!! Ya well we had to come back out for my mom to go to the doctor for a follow up visit to last month. I have been out here for a week and have not used the computer for the whole time. Praise God we are doing fine. A few days before we left I was playing that game with my brother where he swings on his swing and pretends to hit my. So I go flyinging like a Kamaza hit me. Oh, ya, a Kamaza is a big Soviet truck. Anyway, I played with him for a while and then said that was enough, well he did not think so, so he hit me for real, really hard. I went down like a sack of potatoes and landed on a cement pad. Wow, I am still in a little bit of pain , but praise God I did not break anything, just bruised a few bones. Please pray for the church in Ua while we are gone. we have a lot of young Christians who are still weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~