Sunday, November 30, 2008

I ate the whole thing!!!!




Thank Him for His Grace!! Praise the Lord for all he has given me. I have a great salvation, family, church, friends, house, health, schooling, clothes, animals, stuff, food, oppurtunities, past, country, on and on. God has been so good to every person in the world, but espically to me. There are no words to express what he has done. The human mind will explode if it thinks about it for to long.






My family and I were in Romania for the day and had a great time fellowshiping with the four other missionary families that were gathered together. Praise the Lord that we were able to get together with these families that are doing a great work through God's power here. Got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~