Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tampa Again!!!

Haha, so last Saturday I ran up and down the Brasov mountain just to get in a little training, aaaannnndd as most of you know I turned my right leg into an Italian sausage!!! LOL So, I ran it again yesterday and beat my time up by over 2 minutes and beat my time down by alot too. I normally recover fast, but my muscle regeneration is not as fast as I would like, so because of two major climbs this week my body was a little depressed and my time was not as fast as I wanted. Anyway, no injuries this time. Live for the King!!! Crazy picture of me huh, its me at the top of Tampa; sweating like crazy??!!! haha I look like a nut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~