Sunday, August 28, 2011

Omu!!!

Not the mountain just a lower peak that we didnt hit because it is like only 6000 feet.

Approach

The "Colts" at least that's what they are called in Romanian, it means fangs.

Dad climbing.

Getting colder!!!

Dad going off the edge of the world on descent.

Me on the way down.
Hi Everyone, I am finally back, been in transit for a while. So, about climbing well if you want to see a write-up and pictures on the mountain go to http://www.summitpost.org/omu/154030 It was a good climb, about 13 hours. We hit 6 peaks. Omu is 2507 meters tall. I dont really have time to give you a whole route update, but I might do it later on. Anyway, these are only pictures and videos from my phone, I'll upload shots from my camera later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~