Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Quotes and Clouds...

The only reason why people would want to bring you down is because they know you are above them. -Unknown

The only reason why people would want to bring you down is because they know you are above them. -Unknown

What is wrong with you?
How dare you make fun of someone for something they can't control?

She has acne. - Do you think she chose to have red spots all over her face?
Her nose is big. - Who cares? Is she supposed to get plastic surgery? Hmm?
She has crooked teeth. - I've never met someone who got braces just for fun.
She wears glasses. - Do you think people like being half-blind? They don't.
Her hair is frizzy. - Some people don't like frying their hair w/ a straightener.
She's not a size 0. - Oh, I'm sorry that some of us aren't afraid to eat cookies.


Imperfection is beautiful. -Unknown

You ask me why havent I been in touch with you , must be the same reason you havent been in touch with me. -Unknown

5 comments:

  1. Those are great quotes!! (I'm crazy over quotes if you hadn't noticed. Haha!) And pix. Ok so hey does the running-tip-swapping offer still stand??? Have a running question I'd love to pick your brain on if you have the time... I'd email you with the question if you didn't mind...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol wow I am so disappointed - I thought for SURE u were a superhero!!!! LOL jk, I know what you mean...I'll email you when I get the chance...thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ikr!! ;) well hey I'm sure it's at least better to actually BE a superhero and keep it under wraps then to just act like it online and be a dork IRL!! lol (not frustrated with u, just with some other ppl lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, funny enough God created all people and in our inperfections He made perfection. It is only this world that cannot see the beauty in people when the beauty in all is only God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a beautiful post, inspirational quotes, lovely pictures (I really loved the one with the dragon cloud!) and I love the way you pointed out the stupid things people say and think. :) Have an awesome day and keep being yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~