I was awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award by Bonnee Crawford She is a cool Aussie writer and blogger!! Go check her blog out!!
In order to accept this award you have to:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers.
HERE WE GO!
Five most fabulous moments: I have a hundred million so choosing is soooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!
1. Finishing climbing Mount Katahdin with my dad (my first real climb)
2. Handling an airplane
3. Landing my first triple
4. (This one's a secret!!! lol)
5. Having my whole family finish a race with me (nope hasn't happened yet, I believe in suggestive programming!! lol)
Five things I love: Things or people? well I will go with things...
1. The feeling of being alone on a mountain
2. Making people smile!)))
3. My Bible
5. A good run
Five things I hate:
1. Not getting my goals for the day done
2. People who don't dream
3. Totalitarian governments
4. The dingbats who think that throwing your trash out the window is soooo hip and awesome lol
5. Yeah I hate spiders too!!!!
Five people I'm passing this award on to: