Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday

   Hey everybody, sorry I have been out of the loop, I have been super busy and I actually haven't even been home for a few days. Things are great though!! We have lots of snow still (it snows almost everyday), and church was awesome today, we are in the last week of our Soldier competition for our youth group, so this afternoon we will finish up with that. I preached from Nehemiah 2 and 3 this morning, and last night I watched Whitney Houston's funeral service. Wow amazing, what talent, what a life, and what an amazing amount of people heard the Gospel last night. Have a great day and do something for somebody besides yourself. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey running4him, sry im not too sure about ur name yet :P anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! glad you liked it, hehehe. Love your blog posts too, do keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~