Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let it snow... and snow... and snow... lol

Hi World!!! Things are well here, sorry I have been out of the loop for the past week. I was away from home, aaalll over the place, but I got home today. It has been an awesome week; taking ten zillion buses, came in second place at my competition, got to witness to some people, and took the train to Kiev and back (14 hours each way). Sorry, no pictures of anything at the moment because my phone stopped working on the train the other day, for no reason whatsoever, so please keep that in prayer. Bringing it into the shop is first thing on my list tomorrow, as well as my camera. The lens needs some cleaning. Anyway, to everyone I owe emails and comments to, I will get back to you soon, not having my phone throws a screwball into communicating, but that's life!!! Aaand also thanks to everyone who has hit this blog, for our new followers, and the comments. Have the best day of your life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Brittany. (You commented on my blog) I have always wanted to be a missionary. My family is adopting two little kids from Africa, and when they get older, we are going to their contry for a few months to help. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~