Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dreams of cold!!!!


Well, it is boiling out and I do not think that I have ever posted this picture before. My family always builds one huge sculpture every year, but with this past winter being the Vancouver games and all we really did it good. So here our tribute is to Olympic gold medalist Seth Wescott the greatest snowboarder ever, and a fellow Mainer. Yes, that is me next to "Gort and his dog Katahdin Dug" And no, the dog was my brother's idea not mine. Warning: making large sculptures could result in freezing cold hands!! HA HA, but with the 38 C degree weather outside I could use some ice at the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~