Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life

Well, I did not do much today, just packed up some stuff and worked on some computers. Ya, a friend gave me three desktop towers still loaded!! A Dell, HP, and a Core D. I worked on them for a while and got them running, hopefully I'll be able to make on good computer out of all of them and sell the rest of the parts. Not that I am a computer geek in any wise, but I like a challenge!!! I did school too obviously. I wanted to go and pass out some tracts this afternoon, but I was commissioned to watch my little brother. I need to go for a run. Keep praying for the folks in Haiti, they desperately need physical help, but I pray that through this Christians will wake up and lend this forgotten people spiritual help. Dos vi dan Ya!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is sad how desperate some people groups are; yet they are satisfied with what they have because God always provides for them.(:

    Austria IS a beautiful country, mom and dad went on a mission trip there. So you go often?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~