Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Day and a New Fight

Life moves fast. If we don’t take the time to chronicle the providences of God, we forget them. If we don’t take the time to say thank you to those who have invested in our lives, we actually cultivate a spirit of ingratitude in our own hearts. If we don’t stop and make sure that we have a spirit of forgiveness toward others, we grow bitter, we lose the capacity to move victoriously into the future, and our prayers are hindered. -Vision Forum

So here is a big huge thank you to everyone who helped me move on for Christ this year. Thanks for your prayers, support, encouragement, letters, emails, boxes, and everything else!!!!!!! I could not have done it without you and I know that the LORD will bless all of your greatly for helping his word to go forth in western Ukraine. Have an awesome new year and make sure this year to build a little more on the rock than last year!!!

1 comment:

  1. heyy,

    I realllllly love this blog!!! And I'm totally coming back!

    I -- wow -- LOVE your header. I'm a total fan of than movie :P

    Feel free to check out my blog and follow at girlsofhope.blogspot.com

    Will be back :)

    Libbyx

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~