Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saw this today and thought it was great!!!

Just for today I am going to do my best to stick with the goals I have put in place. Tomorrow is a new day with new goals.

One thing I have learned is  Once is a mistake... twice is a choice. I made the choice to gain back the weight by not doing what was necessary to keep myself happy and therefore healthy.

Today that stops. Tomorrow is another challenge. BUT just for today I have a plan and I have a choice.

There were never words more true than "we are defined by the choices we make" and "just do it"

We can hem and haw and make excuses till we turn blue in the face but at the end of the day it is ourselves that are responsible... no one else.

I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CHOICES. I CAN DECIDE TO DO OR BE ANYTHING I WANT TO DO.

That is the bottom line. Today... I choose to make good choices for my health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~