Monday, May 21, 2012

Life Update!!

Hello world of bloggers!!! I am cool, for once I have a few minutes to give you a quick update on my life. Things are well, my Achilles is still injured. Sadly... But if you do not ever have injures then you are not an athlete!!! I am still trying to figure out my summer, it is kind of a complicated situation. We had a good day yesterday. I preached in the morning service. I need to work on my mountain bike tomorrow, it is getting kind of clunky!! Just needs a tune up really. Also, I am working on some short fiction stuff, maybe I will post it sometime. That's all for now, hope you have a super wonderful day!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~