Monday, May 31, 2010

Request

Well, sorry that I have not posted in forever. Some things are more important. I have a request of all of you out there in cyberspace: Please pray for the Ireland family, they are missionaries in norther Ukraine and on the 18 of May there 20 year old daughter, Carissa, died in a kayaking accident off the coast of Portalnd, Maine along with a friend of hers that was adopted from an orphanage in Ukraine. Carissa had just finished her first year at Pensicola Christian College and wanted to get a degree in child education so she could come back here and do missions work. I know God has a plan, but pray that he will help us see it. I have know the Irelands for the last decade, although I have been out of contact with them recently. If you want to know more about the issue the Portalnd Press Heralnd has a long arcticle about it: www.pressherald.com/news/young-women-die-in-very-cold-bay_2010-05-18.html Thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~