Friday, July 24, 2009

Stuff & Life


Hi, All. OK, life is good. I cut my hand pretty badly after soccer ministry on Tuesday. It is doing better, but I am typing this with my left hand only. We have been in strong spiritual warfare lately. Last night had a new twist, but praise God for a good victory today. Yesterday morning we were able to start a new Bible study in the State capital. It is on for next week also. Please pray that it will grow, and someday turn into a church. I need to go. Pray that I would do well tomorrow, it will be my first run since I slashed my hand.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, how did you hurt your hand? Ah well, things happen, God bless and keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~