Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back Soon


I'm still in Germany. I think we are leaving on Thursday. The trip has been really good, and busy. I had a really good time hiking all day Saturday with some friends on the Holland-Germany border. Sunday I got to witness to a guy from central Africa. He came to church and dad was talking to him and mentioned that I am into running, wow, that got him talking. He opened right up and loved that I knew all about central Africa their, best runners and he LOVED that I know some Swahili!! Please pray for him. No I do not know his name as he would not tell me. Germany has a lot of people who live here illegally and can not say who they are or where they are from because the government will kick them out. He did not even tell me where he was born, just that he had llived in Burundi, Tanzania, Kenya, Uguanda, Zambia, and DCR. Running here is awesome!!! Tons of hills and the weather is great!!!! It's nice to be around westerners again. Dad preached at a church in Hiedelburg last Thursday and the spirit was great. Hearing him preach in English was very strange as he has not in over two years. It did not seem like the same person. Most of our doctors appointments are over and the Mercedes is finally registered so it can come in to Ukraine. Thanks for your prayrs. See y'all later!!

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to pray for you! God bless! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~