Saturday, August 30, 2008

Preach!!!!

Praise the Lord for a great street meeting last night!! We were able to give out hundreds of tracts and lots of New Testaments. I preached on the street in Romanian for the second time ever, although I have preached in the Church in Romanian before. Please pray for all of the unsaved people that heared the Gospel last night, that it would work in their hearts and bring them to salvation. I was able to talk to two teen boys about the Lord. They did not believe that there was a God but, I was able to give them some good arguments. Pray that they will come to the church and be saved. Logging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, your thoughts are so important. Share them with the rest of us!!! I respond to comments right here ;) Thanks for the input!~